'Angel' in the Bible
Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.
And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.
Then the angel of the LORD answered and said, O LORD of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years?
And the LORD answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.
So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.
And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
And, behold, the angel that talked with me went forth, and another angel went out to meet him,
That other angel told him, "Run and tell that young man: "Jerusalem will be an inhabited city without walls due to the number of people and livestock within it.
And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
So the angel continued to tell those who were standing in his presence, "Remove his filthy clothes." And he told Joshua, "Look how I've removed your iniquity. Now I'm clothing you with fine garments."
And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.
And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,
So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
Then I asked the angel, "What are these two olive trees, one on the right of the menorah and one on the left?"
The angel replied, "You don't know what these are, do you?" I responded to him, "No, sir."
And the angel asked me, "What do you see?" I answered him, "I'm looking at a flying scroll. It's 20 cubits long and ten cubits wide."
Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.
And the angel said, "This is evil!" So he shoved her back into the basket and snapped the round, lead cover over the opening.
Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?
Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.
Then the gray horses went out. They were eager to go out on patrol throughout the earth, so the angel said, "Go patrol the earth." So they went out on patrol throughout the earth.
In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Angel's (4 instances in 12 translations)
- Angel-like (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Angelic (31 instances in 3 translations)
- Angels (114 instances in 13 translations)
- Archangel (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Archangel's (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Changeless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Evangelist (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Evangelist's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Evangelists (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Evangelize (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Evangelized (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Evangelizing (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Mangelike (8 instances in 1 translation)
- Strangely (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Angel Of Death
- Angel of the Lord
- Angel's Wings
- Angel, Announcements
- Angelic Guardianship
- Angels Accompanying
- Angels Activities Among Believers
- Angels Activities Among Unbelievers
- Angels Activities In The End Times
- Angels As Mediators
- Angels As Sons Of God
- Angels Doing God's Work
- Angels Giving The Law
- Angels Going At God's Bidding
- Angels Hands
- Angels Helping Us
- Angels Interacting With People
- Angels Looking After People
- Angels Not To Be Worshipped
- Angels Providing Protection
- Angels Rejoicing
- Angels Singing
- Angels as God's servants
- Angels as agents of judgment
- Angels opposed to God
- Angels, Description
- Angels, Important Events
- Angels, Ministry To Believers
- Angels, Ministry To Christ
- Angels, Ministry To Unbelievers
- Angels, Nt Appearances
- Angels, Ot Appearances
- Angels, as God's messengers
- Evangelism During The Tribulation
- Evil Angels
- Fallen Angels
- Four Angels
- Gabriel The Angel
- God's Things Revealed
- Heaven And Angels
- Judgment Of Fallen Angels
- Like Angels
- Michael The Archangel
- Ranks Of Angels
- Seeing Angels
- Strength Of Angels
- The Angel Of God
- Two Angels
- Unidentified Angels
- Voice Of The Archangel
- What Is This?
- Evangelism, kinds of
- Evangelism, motivation for
- Evangelism, nature of
- Evangelists, identity of
- Evangelists, ministry of