'Compares' in the Bible
LORD, my God, You have done great things: marvelous works and your thoughts toward us. There is no one who compares to you! I will try to recite your actions, even though there are too many to number.
For who in the skies compares to the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the divine beings?
She is more precious than jewels; nothing you desire compares with her.
Being slow to get angry compares to great understanding as being quick-tempered compares to stupidity.
The cedars in God's garden could not compare to it; Fir trees could not match its boughs. The plane tree never grew branches like it, and no tree in God's garden compares to its beauty.
So tell me now, which of the trees of Eden compares to you in glory or greatness? Nevertheless, you'll be brought down, along with those trees of Eden, to the earth below. You'll lie in the middle of the uncircumcised, with those who have been killed in war. Pharaoh and all his gang will be just like this!' declares the Lord GOD."
- Comparable (17 instances in 8 translations)
- Comparatively (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Compare (37 instances in 13 translations)
- Compared (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Compareth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Comparing (4 instances in 10 translations)