'Corrupters' in the Bible
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.
Yet you have this [in your favor and to your credit]: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans [what they are doing as corrupters of the people], which I Myself also detest.
You also have some who in a similar way are clinging to the teaching of the Nicolaitans [those corrupters of the people] which thing I hate.
And the heathen (the nations) raged, but Your wrath (retribution, indignation) came, the time when the dead will be judged and Your servants the prophets and saints rewarded -- "and those who revere (fear) Your name, both low and high and small and great -- "and [the time] for destroying the corrupters of the earth.
- Corrupt (70 instances in 13 translations)
- Corrupted (41 instances in 12 translations)
- Corrupteth (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Corruptible (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Corrupting (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Corruption (48 instances in 13 translations)
- Corruptions (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Corruptly (20 instances in 12 translations)
- Corrupts (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Incorruptibility (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Incorruptible (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Incorruption (7 instances in 7 translations)
- Uncorrupted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptedness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Uncorruptible (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Uncorruptness (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Corrupters (5 instances)