'Cursed' in the Bible
Though Edom says: "We have been devastated, but we will rebuild the ruins," the Lord of Hosts says this: "They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called a wicked country and the people the Lord has cursed forever.
But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.
If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Curse (245 instances in 14 translations)
- Cursedst (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Curser (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Cursers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Curses (69 instances in 14 translations)