'Deserted' in the Bible
"For Gaza will be forsaken, and Ashkelon deserted Ashdod will be emptied at high noon; even Ekron will be uprooted.
And the seacoast shall be pastures, with [deserted] dwelling places and caves for shepherds and folds for flocks.
The seacoast shall belong to the remnant of the house of Judah; they shall pasture their flocks upon it; in the houses of [deserted Philistine] Ashkelon shall they of Judah lie down in the evening. For the Lord their [Judah's] God shall visit them [for their relief] and restore them from their captivity.
"I have destroyed nations their fortifications are deserted. I have turned their main thoroughfares into wastelands where no one will travel. Their cities are desolate; as a result, not one man remains no, not even a single resident.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Desert (369 instances in 13 translations)
- Desert-plateau (9 instances in 1 translation)
- Desert-plateaus (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Deserters (4 instances in 8 translations)
- Deserteth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Deserting (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Desertion (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Deserts (23 instances in 13 translations)