'Eatest' in the Bible
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Then said Elkanah her husband to her, Hannah, why weepest thou? and why eatest thou not? and why is thy heart grieved? am not I better to thee than ten sons?
But Jezebel his wife came to him, and said unto him, Why is thy spirit so sad, that thou eatest no bread?
The labour of thy hands thou surely eatest, Happy art thou, and good is to thee.
Thou -- thou eatest, and thou art not satisfied, And thy pit is in thy midst, And thou removest, and dost not deliver, And that which thou deliverest, to a sword I give.
- Eat (774 instances in 13 translations)
- Eat (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Eaten (229 instances in 13 translations)
- Eater (6 instances in 12 translations)
- Eater's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Eatest (5 instances)