'End' in the Bible
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.
strangers will drain your resources, and your earnings will end up in a foreigner's house.
At the end of your life, you will lament when your physical body has been consumed,
He will come to his end for need of teaching; he is so foolish that he will go wandering from the right way.
He has taken a bag of money with him; he will not return until the end of the month."
Where there is much talk there will be no end to sin, but he who keeps his mouth shut does wisely.
The hope of the upright man will give joy, but the waiting of the evil-doer will have its end in sorrow.
At the death of an upright man his hope does not come to an end, but the hope of the evil-doer comes to destruction.
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
Even in laughter the heart is sorrowful; and the end of that mirth is heaviness.
An angry man makes men come to blows, but he who is slow to get angry puts an end to fighting.
People do the planning, but the end result is from the LORD.
Jehovah hath made everything for its own end; Yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.
There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
The face of the intelligent is to wisdom, And the eyes of a fool -- at the end of the earth.
The cast lot puts an end to strife And decides between the mighty ones.
A foolish son is the destruction of his father; and the bitter arguments of a wife are like drops of rain falling without end.
Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.
An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed.
Whoever wanders from the path of understanding will end up where the dead are gathered.
The end of humility is the fear of Jehovah, Riches, and honour, and life.
He that soweth unrighteousness shall reap iniquity, and the rod of his wrath shall have an end.
Throw out the mocker and strife departs, too; furthermore, quarrels and discord will end.
The one who oppresses the poor to increase his own gain and the one who gives to the rich -- both end up only in poverty.
Take no care to get wealth; let there be an end to your desire for money
For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.
In the end it bites like a snake and stings like a viper.
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul: if thou shalt find it, and in the end thy hope shall not be cut off.
for the evil man shall not come to a good end; the fire of the wicked shall be put out.
Go not forth hastily to strive, lest thou know not what to do in the end thereof, when thy neighbour hath put thee to shame.
Lest he who hears you revile you and bring shame upon you and your ill repute have no end.
The one who reproves another will in the end find more favor than the one who flatters with the tongue.
The fool gives full rein to his spirit, but the wise man in the end will bring it into rest.
Whoso is bringing up his servant delicately, from youth, At his latter end also he is continuator.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (44)
- Exodus (33)
- Leviticus (10)
- Numbers (26)
- Deuteronomy (38)
- Joshua (18)
- Judges (15)
- Ruth (7)
- 1 Samuel (19)
- 2 Samuel (24)
- 1 Kings (19)
- 2 Kings (18)
- 1 Chronicles (13)
- 2 Chronicles (34)
- Ezra (6)
- Nehemiah (6)
- Esther (8)
- Job (54)
- Psalm (85)
- Proverbs (35)
- Ecclesiastes (19)
- Isaiah (71)
- Jeremiah (72)
- Lamentations (9)
- Ezekiel (62)
- Daniel (46)
- Hosea (10)
- Joel (4)
- Amos (13)
- Obadiah (2)
- Jonah (3)
- Micah (3)
- Nahum (7)
- Habakkuk (4)
- Zephaniah (4)
- Haggai (1)
- Zechariah (6)
- Malachi (1)
- Matthew (32)
- Mark (14)
- Luke (35)
- John (8)
- Acts (23)
- Romans (12)
- 1 Corinthians (18)
- 2 Corinthians (7)
- Galatians (4)
- Ephesians (8)
- Philippians (1)
- Colossians (11)
- 1 Thessalonians (5)
- 2 Thessalonians (8)
- 1 Timothy (3)
- 2 Timothy (5)
- Titus (1)
- Hebrews (20)
- James (4)
- 1 Peter (10)
- 2 Peter (5)
- 1 John (4)
- Jude (1)
- Revelation (21)
- End-to-end (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endamage (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endanger (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Endangered (9 instances in 13 translations)
- Endangering (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endangers (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Endeavor (9 instances in 4 translations)
- Endeavored (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Endeavoring (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endeavors (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Endeavour (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Endeavoured (6 instances in 5 translations)
- Endeavouring (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Endeavours (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Ended (163 instances in 14 translations)
- Endeth (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Ending (35 instances in 8 translations)
- Endless (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Endlessly (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Endow (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Endowed (13 instances in 11 translations)
- Endowment (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Endowments (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Endows (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Ends (130 instances in 14 translations)
- Endue (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endued (9 instances in 5 translations)
- Enduing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endurable (5 instances in 2 translations)
- Endurance (40 instances in 11 translations)
- Endure (183 instances in 13 translations)
- Endured (36 instances in 13 translations)
- Endures (82 instances in 10 translations)
- Endurest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Endureth (64 instances in 4 translations)
- Enduring (43 instances in 13 translations)
- Cease (178 instances)
- Close (271 instances)
- Closing (12 instances)
- Conclude (15 instances)
- Conclusion (24 instances)
- Death (1765 instances)
- Destruction (821 instances)
- Die (554 instances)
- End (1109 instances)
- Ending (35 instances)
- Expire (16 instances)
- Extreme (23 instances)
- Extremity (49 instances)
- Finish (84 instances)
- Angels Activities In The End Times
- Beginning And End
- Darkness At The End
- Deception In The End Times
- Denial In End Times
- End Of Actions
- End Of The Ages
- End Of The World
- Endurance In Discouragement
- Endurance, Examples Of
- Endurance, Results Of
- Fools, Characteristics Of
- God Enduring
- People Ended
- Persevering To The End
- Short Time Till The End
- Sin Produces Death