'Faith' in the Bible
But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed.
Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
Even as Abraham had faith in God, and it was put to his account as righteousness.
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
A little leaven (a slight inclination to error, or a few false teachers) leavens the whole lump [it perverts the whole conception of faith or misleads the whole church].
Would to God that those who are unsettling your faith would even mutilate themselves.
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
good faith, meekness, self-restraint.
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (6)
- Exodus (6)
- Leviticus (1)
- Numbers (3)
- Deuteronomy (9)
- Joshua (5)
- Judges (5)
- 1 Samuel (3)
- 2 Samuel (4)
- 1 Kings (4)
- 2 Kings (11)
- 1 Chronicles (1)
- 2 Chronicles (11)
- Ezra (2)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Job (7)
- Psalm (96)
- Proverbs (20)
- Isaiah (25)
- Jeremiah (30)
- Lamentations (1)
- Ezekiel (4)
- Daniel (2)
- Hosea (4)
- Micah (2)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (2)
- Zechariah (5)
- Matthew (24)
- Mark (22)
- Luke (22)
- John (61)
- Acts (58)
- Romans (59)
- 1 Corinthians (23)
- 2 Corinthians (14)
- Galatians (24)
- Ephesians (11)
- Philippians (8)
- Colossians (7)
- 1 Thessalonians (14)
- 2 Thessalonians (11)
- 1 Timothy (32)
- 2 Timothy (12)
- Titus (10)
- Philemon (4)
- Hebrews (47)
- James (16)
- 1 Peter (10)
- 2 Peter (5)
- 1 John (9)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (3)
- Revelation (5)
- Fail (178 instances in 13 translations)
- Failed (90 instances in 13 translations)
- Faileth (22 instances in 3 translations)
- Failing (25 instances in 13 translations)
- Failings (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Fails (48 instances in 10 translations)
- Failure (12 instances in 8 translations)
- Failures (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Fain (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Faint (88 instances in 13 translations)
- Faint-hearted (10 instances in 13 translations)
- Fainted (14 instances in 11 translations)
- Faintest (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Fainteth (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Fainting (14 instances in 12 translations)
- Faintness (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Faints (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Fair (183 instances in 14 translations)
- Fair-minded (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Fairer (4 instances in 8 translations)
- Fairest (4 instances in 8 translations)
- Fairly (31 instances in 8 translations)
- Fairness (25 instances in 6 translations)
- Fairs (7 instances in 2 translations)
- Faith-cleansed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Faith-righteousness (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Faithful (347 instances in 13 translations)
- Faithfully (57 instances in 13 translations)
- Faithfulness (151 instances in 13 translations)
- Faithless (41 instances in 13 translations)
- Faithlessly (10 instances in 3 translations)
- Faithlessness (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Acknowledge, Faith In Christ
- Assurance in the life of faith
- Assurance, By Faith In Christ
- Attitudes Of Faith
- Beneficial Afflictions For Faith
- Benefits Of Faith In Christ
- Children In The Faith
- Circumcision, spiritual
- Deficient Faith
- Encouraging Faith In Christ
- Examples Of Faith
- Exploits Of Faith
- Faith Moving Mountains
- Faith That Works
- Faith, And Blessings Of God
- Faith, As A Body Of Beliefs
- Faith, As Basis Of Salvation
- Faith, Growth In
- Faith, Nature Of
- Faith, Necessity Of
- Faith, Object Of
- Faith, Origins Of
- Faith, Testing Of
- Faithful In Little
- Faithful In Much
- Faithful Sayings
- Faithful, Choose To Remain
- Faithfulness, Examples Of
- Faithfulness, In Human Relationships
- Faithfulness, To God
- Faithlessness, As Disobedience
- Fight Of Faith
- Foreigners Saved By Faith
- God, Faithfulness Of
- How Faith Comes
- Justification By Faith
- Lack Of Faith
- Life Through Faith
- Life, Of Faith
- Love, Nature Of
- Maintaining Faith
- Prayer, And Faith
- Reasons For Faith In Christ
- Righteous By Faith
- Righteousness, As Faith
- Saved By Faith
- Saving Faith
- Self Righteousness, And The Gospel
- Strong Faith In Christ
- The Effects Of Faith
- The Faith
- Those Who Had Faith
- Unbelief, And Life Of Faith
- Unfaithful Ministers
- Unfaithfulness, To God
- Unfaithfulness, To People
- Unseen Faith
- Works Of Faith
- Works Of The Law