'Loves' in the Bible
The one who loves his brother resides in the light, and [there] is no cause for stumbling in him.
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him,
In this the sons of God are manifest, and the sons of the devil: whosoever does not righteousness and that loves not his brother is not of God.
Dear friends, let us love one another, because love is from God, and everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
He that loves not has not known God; for God is love.
If any one say, I love God, and hate his brother, he is a liar: for he that loves not his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen?
And we have this command from Him: the one who loves God must also love his brother.
Whoever believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and whoever loves the Father loves the child born of Him.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Lovable (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Love (821 instances in 14 translations)
- Love's (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Love-apples (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Love-feasts (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Love-song (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loved (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovedst (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Loveless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loveliness (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Lovely (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Lovemaking (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Lover (91 instances in 14 translations)
- Lover's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lovers (67 instances in 14 translations)
- Lovesick (3 instances in 4 translations)
- Lovest (13 instances in 5 translations)
- Loveth (85 instances in 4 translations)
- Loving (169 instances in 14 translations)
- Loving-hearted (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Loving-kindness (222 instances in 7 translations)
- Loving-kindnesses (12 instances in 6 translations)
- Lovingly (13 instances in 7 translations)
- Agape Love
- Assurance, nature of
- Gospel, Responses To
- Knowing God, Effects Of
- Love Fellow Christians!
- Love To Others
- Love To Others, Evidence Of
- Love to Christ
- Love, For One Another
- Love, Nature Of
- Loving Others
- New Birth, Evidenced By
- Not Loving God
- Origins Of Spiritual Life
- The World Without God