'None' in the Bible
She weeps bitterly in the night, and her tears are on her cheeks; among all her lovers she has none to comfort her: All her friends have dealt treacherously with her; they are become her enemies.
The ways of Zion do mourn, because none come to the solemn assembly: all her gates are desolate; her priests sigh, her virgins are in grief; and as for her, she is in bitterness.
In the days of her affliction and of her wanderings, since her people fell into the hand of an adversary, and none did help her, Jerusalem remembereth all her precious things which she had in the days of old: the adversaries have seen her, they mock at her ruin.
Zion spreadeth forth her hands; there is none to comfort her; Jehovah hath commanded concerning Jacob, that his adversaries should be round about him; Jerusalem is as an impurity among them.
They have heard that I sigh; there is none to comfort me; All mine enemies have heard of my trouble; they are glad that thou hast done it: Thou wilt bring the day that thou hast proclaimed, and they shall be like unto me.
Thou hast called as in a solemn day my terrors round about, so that in the day of the LORD'S anger none escaped nor remained: those that I have swaddled and brought up hath mine enemy consumed.
Cleaved hath the tongue of a suckling unto his palate with thirst, Infants asked bread, a dealer out they have none.
None of the kings of the earth would have believed, nor the world's inhabitants, that the adversary and the enemy could have breached the gates of Jerusalem.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (12)
- Exodus (24)
- Leviticus (14)
- Numbers (14)
- Deuteronomy (24)
- Joshua (23)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (1)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (10)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (17)
- 1 Chronicles (6)
- 2 Chronicles (20)
- Ezra (3)
- Nehemiah (4)
- Esther (5)
- Job (22)
- Psalm (37)
- Proverbs (14)
- Ecclesiastes (3)
- Song of Songs (3)
- Isaiah (51)
- Jeremiah (55)
- Lamentations (9)
- Ezekiel (30)
- Daniel (16)
- Hosea (11)
- Joel (3)
- Amos (6)
- Obadiah (1)
- Micah (7)
- Nahum (5)
- Habakkuk (2)
- Zephaniah (3)
- Haggai (2)
- Zechariah (4)
- Malachi (2)
- Non-christians (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-existent (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Non-gods (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Non-israeli (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelite (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-israelites (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Non-jewish (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Non-people (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Noncitizens (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonconfession (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonetheless (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonjudgmental (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonreigning (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Nonsense (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Nonspiritual (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Nonworking (1 instance in 1 translation)
- None (632 instances)