'Orders' in the Bible
But still they would not give ear to their judges, but went after other gods and gave them worship; quickly turning from the way in which their fathers had gone, keeping the orders of the Lord; but they did not do so.
For the purpose of testing Israel by them, to see if they would give ear to the orders of the Lord, which he had given to their fathers by the hand of Moses.
And she sent for Barak, the son of Abinoam, from Kedesh-naphtali, and said to him, Has not the Lord, the God of Israel, given orders saying, Go and get your force into line in Mount Tabor, and take with you ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
She is to have nothing which comes from the vine for her food, and let her take no wine or strong drink or anything which is unclean; let her take care to do all I have given her orders to do.
But his wife said to him, If the Lord was purposing our death, he would not have taken our burned offering and our meal offering, or have given us such orders about the child.
So the tribe of Dan sent from their families five valiant men of their number from Zorah and Eshtaol to scout the land and search through it. Following their orders, which were "Go and scout the land," they came to the mountainous region of Ephraim, arrived at Micah's home, and stayed there.
And he gave orders to the men whom he sent, saying, This is what you are to say to all the men of Israel, Has ever an act like this been done from the day when the children of Israel came out of Egypt to this day? Give thought to it, turning it over in your minds, and give your opinion of it.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (19)
- Exodus (52)
- Leviticus (35)
- Numbers (47)
- Deuteronomy (81)
- Joshua (37)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (2)
- 1 Samuel (17)
- 2 Samuel (17)
- 1 Kings (38)
- 2 Kings (32)
- 1 Chronicles (18)
- 2 Chronicles (35)
- Ezra (23)
- Nehemiah (14)
- Esther (18)
- Job (8)
- Psalm (35)
- Proverbs (1)
- Isaiah (15)
- Jeremiah (35)
- Lamentations (4)
- Ezekiel (22)
- Daniel (18)
- Amos (3)
- Nahum (1)
- Zechariah (1)
- Malachi (1)
- Ord (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Ordain (20 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordained (96 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordaineth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Ordains (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Ordeal (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Order (1402 instances in 14 translations)
- Ordered (439 instances in 14 translations)
- Ordereth (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Ordering (50 instances in 12 translations)
- Orderings (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Orderly (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Ordinance (97 instances in 12 translations)
- Ordinances (145 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordinarily (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Ordinary (38 instances in 13 translations)
- Ordination (15 instances in 6 translations)