'Paste' in the Bible
And the people took their bread-paste before it was leavened, putting their basins in their clothing on their backs.
And they made unleavened cakes from the paste which they had taken out of Egypt; it was not leavened, for they had been sent out of Egypt so quickly, that they had no time to make any food ready.
And he will have the house rubbed all over inside, and the paste which is rubbed off will be put out into an unclean place outside the town:
And they will take other stones and put them in place of those stones, and he will take other paste and put it on the walls of the house.
And if the disease comes out again in the house after he has taken out the stones and after the walls have been rubbed and the new paste put on,
And the house will have to be pulled down, the stones of it and the wood and the paste; and everything is to be taken out to an unclean place outside the town.
And if the priest comes in, and sees that the disease is not increased after the new paste has been put on the house, then the priest will say that the house is clean, because the disease is gone.
And on the day when you go over Jordan into the land which the Lord your God is giving you, put up great stones, coating them with building-paste,
And when you have gone over Jordan, you are to put up these stones, as I have said to you today, in Mount Ebal, and have them coated with building-paste.
So Tamar went to her brother Amnon's house; and he was in bed. And she took paste and made cakes before his eyes, cooking them over the fire.
The children go for wood, the fathers get the fire burning, the women are working the paste to make cakes for the queen of heaven, and drink offerings are drained out to other gods, moving me to wrath.
Take in your hand some great stones, and put them in a safe place in the paste in the brickwork which is at the way into Pharaoh's house in Tahpanhes, before the eyes of the men of Judah;
- Past (279 instances in 14 translations)
- Pasting (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastor (13 instances in 3 translations)
- Pastor's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastored (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pastors (28 instances in 10 translations)
- Pastry (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Pasturage (8 instances in 2 translations)
- Pasture (120 instances in 13 translations)
- Pasture-fed (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Pasture-grounds (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Pastured (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Pastureland (14 instances in 4 translations)
- Pasturelands (67 instances in 6 translations)
- Pastures (37 instances in 12 translations)
- Pasturing (12 instances in 6 translations)