'Reproach' in the Bible
An overseer, therefore, must be above reproach, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, sensible, respectable, hospitable, an able teacher,
Moreover he must have a good report of those who are outside lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
These men must also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons if they are beyond reproach.
For this we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.
These things also command, that they may be without reproach.
I will therefore that the younger marry, bear children, rule the house, give no occasion to the adversary in respect of reproach.
that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Irreproachable (8 instances in 5 translations)
- Reproached (31 instances in 11 translations)
- Reproacher (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Reproachers (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Reproaches (23 instances in 10 translations)