'Sat' in the Bible
The victor: I will give him the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I also won the victory and sat down with My Father on His throne.
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
Around that throne were 24 thrones, and on the thrones sat 24 elders dressed in white clothes, with gold crowns on their heads.
And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever,
The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne.
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (8)
- Exodus (6)
- Leviticus (3)
- Deuteronomy (1)
- Joshua (1)
- Judges (8)
- Ruth (4)
- 1 Samuel (7)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (11)
- 2 Kings (6)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (3)
- Ezra (4)
- Nehemiah (2)
- Esther (7)
- Job (3)
- Psalm (12)
- Proverbs (1)
- Song of Songs (2)
- Isaiah (2)
- Jeremiah (8)
- Lamentations (3)
- Ezekiel (6)
- Daniel (3)
- Jonah (2)
- Micah (1)
- Nahum (1)
- Zechariah (2)
- Malachi (1)
- Satanic (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Satchels (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Sated (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Satellite (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Satellites (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Satest (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Satiate (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Satiated (31 instances in 12 translations)
- Satiation (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Satiety (11 instances in 1 translation)
- Satisfaction (40 instances in 9 translations)
- Satisfactions (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Satisfactory (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Satisfied (143 instances in 13 translations)
- Satisfies (6 instances in 7 translations)
- Satisfiest (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Satisfieth (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Satisfy (56 instances in 13 translations)
- Satisfying (29 instances in 12 translations)
- Satraps (13 instances in 9 translations)
- Sattest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Saturate (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Saturated (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Saturates (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Saturating (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Saturn (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Accusation, Satan's Role
- Appetite, Satisfaction Of
- Binding Of Satan
- Cosmic Creatures
- Crowns For God's People
- Deception, Satan's Power
- Destruction Of Satan's Works
- Elders In Heaven
- God Sitting In Glory
- Impotence Of Satan
- Names And Titles For Satan
- Princehood Of Satan
- Satan, Agents Of
- Satan, As Deceiver
- Satan, As Tempter
- Satan, As The Enemy Of God
- Satan, Character Of
- Satan, Compared With Animals
- Satan, Defeat Of
- Satan, Kingdom Of
- Satan, Limitations Of
- Satan, Origin Of
- Satan, Power Of
- Satan, Resistance To