'Worships' in the Bible
You alone are the Lord. You created the heavens, the highest heavens with all their host, the earth and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to all of them, and the heavenly host worships You.
Who is the man who reverently fears and worships the Lord? Him shall He teach in the way that he should choose.
The whole earth worships you. They sing praise to you. They sing praise to your name. Interlude
Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!) Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who fears (reveres and worships) the Lord, who delights greatly in His commandments.
Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is everyone who fears, reveres, and worships the Lord, who walks in His ways and lives according to His commandments.
It is good that you should take hold of this and from that withdraw not your hand; for he who [reverently] fears and worships God will come forth from them all.
It serves as fuel for man. He takes some of it and warms himself; also he kindles a fire and bakes bread; he even makes it into a god and worships it; he makes it an idol and bows down to it.
He makes a god or his idol with the rest of it. He bows down to it and worships; He prays to it, "Save me, for you are my god."
We know that God doesn't listen to sinners, but he does listen to anyone who worships him and does his will.
Not only is there danger that this our trade come into disrepute, but also that the temple of the great goddess Artemis will be counted as nothing, and her majesty destroyed, whom all Asia and the world worships."
And a third angel followed them and spoke with a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand,
- Idol-worship (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Idol-worshiping (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Idol-worshipper (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Image-worship (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Will-worship (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Worship (509 instances in 14 translations)
- Worshiped (120 instances in 7 translations)
- Worshiper (8 instances in 6 translations)
- Worshiper's (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Worshipers (20 instances in 8 translations)
- Worshipful (21 instances in 1 translation)
- Worshipfully (26 instances in 1 translation)
- Worshiping (48 instances in 6 translations)
- Worshipped (95 instances in 9 translations)
- Worshipper (15 instances in 7 translations)
- Worshippers (45 instances in 9 translations)
- Worshippeth (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Worshipping (51 instances in 8 translations)