'Write' in the Bible
And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
My little children, these things I write to you, that ye may not sin: and if any one may sin, an advocate we have with the Father, Jesus Christ, a righteous one,
Brethren, a new command I write not to you, but an old command, that ye had from the beginning -- the old command is the word that ye heard from the beginning;
Again, a new commandment write I unto you, which thing is true in him and in you; because the darkness is passing away, and the true light already shineth.
I write unto you, my little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
I am writing to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be aware of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have been victorious over the wicked [one]. I write to you, boys (lads), because you have come to know (recognize and be aware) of the Father.
I write to you, fathers, because you have come to know (recognize, be conscious of, and understand) Him Who [has existed] from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong and vigorous, and the Word of God is [always] abiding in you (in your hearts), and you have been victorious over the wicked one.
I write to you not because you are ignorant and do not perceive and know the Truth, but because you do perceive and know it, and [know positively] that nothing false (no deception, no lie) is of the Truth.
I write this to you with reference to those who would deceive you [seduce and lead you astray].
I write all this to you in order that you who believe in the Son of God may know for certain that you already have the Life of the Ages.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Writ (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Writer (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Writer's (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writers (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writes (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Writest (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Writeth (27 instances in 3 translations)
- Writhe (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Writhed (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhes (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhing (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Writing (210 instances in 14 translations)
- Writing-table (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writing-tablet (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writings (124 instances in 14 translations)
- Written (389 instances in 13 translations)