'Writing' in the Bible
[We are writing] about the Word of Life [ in] Him Who existed from the beginning, Whom we have heard, Whom we have seen with our [own] eyes, Whom we have gazed upon [for ourselves] and have touched with our [own] hands.
And we are writing these things to you so that our joy may be made complete.
My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may be without sin. And if any man is a sinner, we have a friend and helper with the Father, Jesus Christ, the upright one:
Dear friends, I am not writing to you a new commandment, but an old commandment that you have had from the beginning. This old commandment is the word you have heard.
On the other hand, I am writing to you a new commandment that is truly in him and in you. For the darkness is fading away, and the true light is already shining.
I am writing to you, my children, because you have forgiveness of sins through his name.
I am writing to you, fathers, because you have knowledge of him who was from the first. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the Evil One. I have sent a letter to you, children, because you have knowledge of the Father.
I am writing these things to you about those whose purpose is that you may be turned out of the true way.
I have put these things in writing for you who have faith in the name of the Son of God, so that you may be certain that you have eternal life.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Matthew (3)
- Mark (4)
- Luke (6)
- John (19)
- Acts (7)
- Romans (10)
- 1 Corinthians (7)
- 2 Corinthians (6)
- Galatians (5)
- Philippians (1)
- Colossians (1)
- 1 Thessalonians (2)
- 2 Thessalonians (1)
- 1 Timothy (3)
- 2 Timothy (1)
- Philemon (2)
- Hebrews (4)
- James (3)
- 1 Peter (2)
- 2 Peter (2)
- 1 John (9)
- 2 John (1)
- 3 John (1)
- Revelation (5)
- Writ (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Write (120 instances in 13 translations)
- Writer (16 instances in 12 translations)
- Writer's (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writers (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Writes (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Writest (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Writeth (27 instances in 3 translations)
- Writhe (11 instances in 9 translations)
- Writhed (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhes (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Writhing (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Writing-table (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writing-tablet (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Writings (124 instances in 14 translations)
- Written (389 instances in 13 translations)