'Chief Fathers' in the Bible
And these are the sons of Ehud (these were the chief fathers of the inhabitants of Geba; and they carried them away to Manahath;
and Jeuz, and Shobia, and Mirmah; these were his sons, chief fathers.
and Beriah, and Shema, who were chief fathers of the inhabitants of Ajalon; they drove away the inhabitants of Gath.
These were the chief fathers, according to their generations, principal men; these dwelt in Jerusalem.
and their brethren, according to their generations, nine hundred and fifty-six. All these men were chief fathers in their fathers' houses.
And these were the singers, chief fathers of the Levites, who were in the chambers free from service; for they were employed day and night.
These chief fathers of the Levites were chief throughout their generations; these dwelt at Jerusalem.
and he said to them, Ye are the chief fathers of the Levites; hallow yourselves, ye and your brethren, that ye may bring up the ark of Jehovah the God of Israel to the place that I have prepared for it.
The sons of Shimei: Shelomith, and Haziel, and Haran, three. These were the chief fathers of Laadan.
These were the sons of Levi according to their fathers' houses, the chief fathers, as they were reckoned, by number of names by their polls, who did the work of the service of the house of Jehovah, from twenty years old and upward.
And Shemaiah the son of Nethaneel the scribe, one of the Levites, inscribed them before the king, and the princes, and Zadok the priest, and Ahimelech the son of Abiathar, and the chief fathers of the priests and Levites: one father's house was drawn for Eleazar, and one drawn for Ithamar.
These likewise cast lots just as their brethren the sons of Aaron before David the king, and Zadok, and Ahimelech, and the chief fathers of the priests and Levites, the chief fathers just as the youngest of their brethren.
As concerning the sons of Laadan; the sons of the Gershonite Laadan, chief fathers, even of Laadan the Gershonite, were Jehieli.
Which Shelomith and his brethren were over all the treasures of the dedicated things, which David the king, and the chief fathers, the captains over thousands and hundreds, and the captains of the host, had dedicated.
And his brethren, men of valour, were two thousand and seven hundred chief fathers, whom king David made rulers over the Reubenites, the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, for every matter pertaining to God, and affairs of the king.
Now the children of Israel after their number, to wit, the chief fathers and captains of thousands and hundreds, and their officers that served the king in any matter of the courses, which came in and went out month by month throughout all the months of the year, of every course were twenty and four thousand.
- Affliction of Our Fathers (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Chief Cornerstone (8 instances in 12 translations)
- Chief Priest (158 instances in 34 translations)
- Chief Priests (84 instances in 34 translations)
- Chief Priests and Elders (13 instances in 28 translations)
- Gather You to Your Fathers (2 instances in 7 translations)
- God of Our Fathers (9 instances in 33 translations)
- God of Their Fathers (22 instances in 21 translations)
- God of Your Fathers (22 instances in 27 translations)
- Heads of the Fathers (44 instances in 16 translations)
- Iniquity of the Fathers (5 instances in 14 translations)
- Land of Your Fathers (3 instances in 20 translations)
- Rested with His Fathers (36 instances in 3 translations)
- Slept With His Fathers (36 instances in 14 translations)
- Swore to Your Fathers (19 instances in 10 translations)
- Turn the Hearts of the Fathers (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Visiting the Iniquity of the Fathers (4 instances in 13 translations)
- Whosoever Will Be Chief (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Absent Fathers
- Chief priests
- Examples Of Fathers' Love
- Fathers And Sons
- Fathers Birthday
- Fathers In Laws
- Fathers Loving Care
- Fathers Teaching
- Fathers, Examples Of
- Fathers, Responsibilities Of
- Fathers, Sin Of The
- God Of The Fathers
- Head As Chief
- Sins Of The Fathers
- Spiritual Fathers
- The Chief Priests Condemning Christ
- The Chief Priests Convened
- The Joy Of Fathers
- 4 more topics on Chief
- 14 more topics on Fathers