'Early in the Morning' in the Bible
And they rose up early in the morning and worshipped before Jehovah, and returned and came to their house at Ramah. And Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and Jehovah remembered her.
And Samuel lay until the morning, and rose early in the morning, and opened the doors of the house of Yahweh, - but, Samuel, feared to tell the appearing, unto Eli.
And when those of Ashdod arose early in the morning, behold, Dagon had fallen upon his face to the earth before the ark of the LORD. And they took Dagon and set him in his place again.
And they rise early in the morning on the morrow, and lo, Dagon is fallen on its face to the earth, before the ark of Jehovah, and the head of Dagon, and the two palms of its hands are cut off at the threshold, only the fishy part hath been left to him;
They got up early in the morning, and about daybreak Samuel called to Saul on the roof, "Get up and I'll send you off." Saul got up and the two of them, he and Samuel, went outside.
Then Samuel got up early in the morning to meet Saul. Samuel was told, "Saul has gone to Carmel, and look, he [is] setting up a monument for himself." Then he turned around and crossed over and went down to Gilgal.
And David rose up early in the morning, and left the sheep with a keeper, and took, and went, as Jesse had commanded him; and he came to the trench, as the host was going forth to the fight, and shouted for the battle.
Wherefore now rise up early in the morning with thy master's servants that are come with thee: and as soon as ye be up early in the morning, and have light, depart.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bright and Morning Star (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Early and Latter Rain (4 instances in 10 translations)
- Early Dew (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Early the Next Morning (31 instances in 9 translations)
- Evening and the Morning (9 instances in 11 translations)
- Morning After Morning (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Accusations, Against Early Christians
- Apostles, Function In Early Church
- At Morning And Evening
- David, Early Life
- Early Death
- Early Rising
- Every Morning
- From Morning Till Evening
- In The Morning
- Morning Devotions
- Morning Worship
- Rising Early
- Rising Early, Examples Of