'Glory to God' in the Bible
And Mary said: My soul gives glory to God;
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God and saying, Glory to God in the highest;
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
Instantly he stood up in their presence, took up the mattress on which he had been lying, and went away to his home, giving glory to God.
Then everyone was astounded, and they were giving glory to God. And they were filled with awe and said, "We have seen incredible things today!"
All were awe-struck, and they gave glory to God--some saying, "A Prophet, a great Prophet, has risen up among us." Others said, "God has not forgotten His People."
(And all the people, and the tax-farmers, to whom John had given baptism, when they had knowledge of these things, gave glory to God.
And He put His hands on her, and she immediately stood upright and began to give glory to God.
But one of them, seeing that he was healed, returned and, with a loud voice, gave glory to God.
There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
No sooner were the words spoken than the man regained his sight and followed Jesus, giving glory to God; and all the people, seeing it, gave praise to God.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Crown of Glory (9 instances in 35 translations)
- Crowned Him with Glory (2 instances in 21 translations)
- Fall Short of the Glory of God (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Filled with His Glory (1 instance in 17 translations)
- For The Glory Of God (7 instances in 38 translations)
- Full of His Glory (2 instances in 18 translations)
- Glory and Honor (23 instances in 27 translations)
- Glory Has Departed (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Glory of Christ (2 instances in 28 translations)
- Glory of God (29 instances in 40 translations)
- Glory of His Majesty (3 instances in 14 translations)
- Glory Of His Name (5 instances in 17 translations)
- Glory Of The Immortal (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Glory of the Incorruptible (1 instance in 20 translations)
- Glory of the Lord (47 instances in 38 translations)
- Glory To Your Name (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Glory Which Shall Be Revealed in Us (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Hope of Glory (2 instances in 30 translations)
- King of Glory (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Lord of Glory (2 instances in 34 translations)
- Praise of His Glory (2 instances in 31 translations)
- Received Up in Glory (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Riches in Glory (1 instance in 26 translations)
- Riches of His Glory (4 instances in 28 translations)
- Taken Up In Glory (1 instance in 12 translations)
- To the Glory of God (11 instances in 36 translations)
- We Beheld His Glory (1 instance in 17 translations)
- We Have Seen His Glory (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Christ's Exalted Glory
- Christ's Own Glory
- Cloud of glory
- Earth, God's Glory
- Glory of Christ
- Glory Of God
- Glory of the The church
- Glory, Revelation Of
- God Bestowing Glory
- God Sitting In Glory
- God's Glory In Israel
- God's Glory In Jesus Christ
- God's Glory In Nature
- God's Glory In The Church
- God's Glory Revealed