'Holy Mountain' in the Bible
[A Psalm or Song for the Sons of Korah.] His foundation is in the holy mountains.
They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon my altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all people.
When you cry, let your collection of idols deliver you; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that puts his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain;
But you are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number.
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox: and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, says the LORD.
And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the LORD out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon camels, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
For on my holy mountain, on the mountain height of Israel, says the Lord GOD, there shall all the house of Israel, all of them in the land, serve me: there will I accept them, and there will I require your offerings, and the firstfruits of your offerings, with all your holy things.
You are the anointed cherub that covers; and I have set you so: you were upon the holy mountain of God; you have walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
O Lord, according to all your righteousness, I beseech you, let your anger and your fury be turned away from your city Jerusalem, your holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and your people have become a reproach to all that are about us.
And while I was speaking, and praying, and confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the LORD my God for the holy mountain of my God;
And he shall plant the tents of his palace between the sea and the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Blow the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD comes, for it is near at hand;
So shall you know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
For as you have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the nations drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had never been.
In that day shall you not be ashamed for all your deeds, in which you have transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of you those that rejoice in your pride, and you shall no more be haughty in my holy mountain.
Thus says the LORD; I have returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts, the holy mountain.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- A Holy Nation
- Baptism Of The Holy Spirit
- Be Holy For I Am Holy
- Blasphemy, Against The Holy Spirit
- Blessings From The Mountains
- Carrying Holy Things
- Confidence, From Holy Spirit
- Divine Work Of The Holy Spirit
- Escaping To Mountains
- Faith Moving Mountains
- Fellowship Of Holy Spirit
- Foreigners In The Holy Places
- Gift Of The Holy Spirit
- God Is Holy
- Going Up Mountains
- Grace, And Holy Spirit
- Guidance Of The Holy Spirit
- Heart, And Holy Spirit
- Holy Ambition
- Holy Boldness
- Holy City
- Holy Land
- Holy Spirit
- Holy Spirit, Activities Of
- Holy Spirit, Deity Of
- Holy Spirit, Personhood Of
- Holy Spirit, Types Of
- Holy Times
- Holy Vessels
- Indwelling Of The Holy Spirit
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Means Of
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Nature Of
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Purpose Of
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Learning From The Holy Spirit
- Making People Holy
- Most Holy Place
- Mountains Quaking
- Mountains Removed
- Names And Titles For The Holy Spirit
- Offences Against The Holy Spirit
- Polluting Holy Places
- Power Of Holy Spirit, Shown In
- Power Of The Holy Spirit
- Promises Of The Holy Spirit
- Resisting Holy Spirit
- Sending Of The Holy Spirit
- Seven Mountains
- Sin, Against Holy Spirit
- Specific Holy Individuals
- Symbols of the Holy Spirit
- The Divinity Of The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit And Praise
- The Holy Spirit As Counsellor
- The Holy Spirit As Teacher
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Deposit
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Seal
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Voice
- The Holy Spirit Described As Fire
- The Holy Spirit Described As God's Gift
- The Holy Spirit Described As Oil
- The Holy Spirit Described As The Dove
- The Holy Spirit Described As The Wind
- The Holy Spirit Described As Water
- The Holy Spirit Giving Joy
- The Holy Spirit Giving Life
- The Holy Spirit In Creation
- The Holy Spirit In The Church
- The Holy Spirit, And Prayer
- The Holy Spirit, And Preaching
- The Holy Spirit, And Regeneration
- The Holy Spirit, And Sanctification
- The Holy Spirit, And Scripture
- The Holy Spirit, Being Against
- The Holy Spirit, Source Of Wisdom
- The Mountains Of Israel
- The Outpouring Of The Holy Spirit,
- The Sealing Of The Holy Spirit
- The Witness Of The Holy Spirit
- Touching Holy Things
- Witnessing, And Holy Spirit
- Sin Confessed
- God Lives In Jerusalem
- God's Truth
- 74 more topics on Holy
- 9 more topics on Mountain