'Holy Place' in the Bible
And thou shalt take the ram of the consecration, and seethe his flesh in the holy place.
And the remainder thereof shall Aaron and his sons eat: with unleavened bread shall it be eaten in the holy place; in the court of the tabernacle of the congregation they shall eat it.
The priest that offereth it for sin shall eat it: in the holy place shall it be eaten, in the court of the tabernacle of the congregation.
Whatsoever shall touch the flesh thereof shall be holy: and when there is sprinkled of the blood thereof upon any garment, thou shalt wash that whereon it was sprinkled in the holy place.
Every male among the priests shall eat thereof: it shall be eaten in the holy place: it is most holy.
And ye shall eat it in the holy place, because it is thy due, and thy sons' due, of the sacrifices of the LORD made by fire: for so I am commanded.
Wherefore have ye not eaten the sin offering in the holy place, seeing it is most holy, and God hath given it you to bear the iniquity of the congregation, to make atonement for them before the LORD?
And he shall slay the lamb in the place where he shall kill the sin offering and the burnt offering, in the holy place: for as the sin offering is the priest's, so is the trespass offering: it is most holy:
And he shall wash his flesh with water in the holy place, and put on his garments, and come forth, and offer his burnt offering, and the burnt offering of the people, and make an atonement for himself, and for the people.
And it shall be Aaron's and his sons'; and they shall eat it in the holy place: for it is most holy unto him of the offerings of the LORD made by fire by a perpetual statute.
And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
O God, thou art terrible out of thy holy places: the God of Israel is he that giveth strength and power unto his people. Blessed be God.
Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.
Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
The holy portion of the land shall be for the priests the ministers of the sanctuary, which shall come near to minister unto the LORD: and it shall be a place for their houses, and an holy place for the sanctuary.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:
Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- A Holy Nation
- A Place For God's Name
- A Place Prepared
- Another's Burial Place
- Baptism Of The Holy Spirit
- Baptism, Places Used
- Be Holy For I Am Holy
- Blasphemy, Against The Holy Spirit
- Bringing People Out Of Other Places
- Burials, Places Of
- Burying places
- Carrying Holy Things
- Caves As Places Of Refuge
- Confidence, From Holy Spirit
- Divine Work Of The Holy Spirit
- Dry Places
- Empty Places
- Fellowship Of Holy Spirit
- Filling Places
- Foreigners In The Holy Places
- Gift Of The Holy Spirit
- God Being Our Hiding Place
- God Is Holy
- Grace, And Holy Spirit
- Guidance Of The Holy Spirit
- Heart, And Holy Spirit
- High Places
- Holy Ambition
- Holy Boldness
- Holy City
- Holy Land
- Holy Spirit
- Holy Spirit, Activities Of
- Holy Spirit, Deity Of
- Holy Spirit, Personhood Of
- Holy Spirit, Types Of
- Holy Times
- Holy Vessels
- Indwelling Of The Holy Spirit
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Means Of
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Nature Of
- Inspiration Of The Holy Spirit, Purpose Of
- Laying On Hands For The Holy Spirit
- Learning From The Holy Spirit
- Making People Holy
- Most Holy Place
- Moving To A New Place
- Names And Titles For The Holy Spirit
- Offences Against The Holy Spirit
- Places To This Day
- Polluting Holy Places
- Power Of Holy Spirit, Shown In
- Power Of The Holy Spirit
- Promises Of The Holy Spirit
- Resisting Holy Spirit
- Rivers As Places Of Prayer
- Sacred Places
- Sacrificing On The High Places
- Sending Of The Holy Spirit
- Sin, Against Holy Spirit
- Spacious Place
- Specific Holy Individuals
- Symbols of the Holy Spirit
- The Divinity Of The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit
- The Holy Spirit And Praise
- The Holy Spirit As Counsellor
- The Holy Spirit As Teacher
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Deposit
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Seal
- The Holy Spirit Described As A Voice
- The Holy Spirit Described As Fire
- The Holy Spirit Described As God's Gift
- The Holy Spirit Described As Oil
- The Holy Spirit Described As The Dove
- The Holy Spirit Described As The Wind
- The Holy Spirit Described As Water
- The Holy Spirit Giving Joy
- The Holy Spirit Giving Life
- The Holy Spirit In Creation
- The Holy Spirit In The Church
- The Holy Spirit, And Prayer
- The Holy Spirit, And Preaching
- The Holy Spirit, And Regeneration
- The Holy Spirit, And Sanctification
- The Holy Spirit, And Scripture
- The Holy Spirit, Being Against
- The Holy Spirit, Source Of Wisdom
- The Outpouring Of The Holy Spirit,
- The Sealing Of The Holy Spirit
- The Witness Of The Holy Spirit
- Touching Holy Things
- Trampling Places
- Waste Places Restored
- Witnessing, And Holy Spirit
- Woman's Place
- Worship, Places Of
- Zion, As A Place
- Short Time For Action
- Food For Priests Defined
- Priests Atoning
- Holiness, As Set Apart For God
- 74 more topics on Holy
- 27 more topics on Place