'I Tell You the Truth' in the Bible
I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth pass away not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter will pass from the law until everything takes place.
I tell you the truth, you will never get out of there until you have paid the last penny!
Thus whenever you do charitable giving, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in synagogues and on streets so that people will praise them. I tell you the truth, they have their reward.
"When you fast, do not look sullen like the hypocrites, for they make their faces unattractive so that people will see them fasting. I tell you the truth, they have their reward.
When Jesus heard this he was amazed and said to those who followed him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found such faith in anyone in Israel!
I tell you the truth, it will be more bearable for the region of Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town!
Whenever they persecute you in one place, flee to another. I tell you the truth, you will not finish going through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.
And whoever gives only a cup of cold water to one of these little ones in the name of a disciple, I tell you the truth, he will never lose his reward."
"I tell you the truth, among those born of women, no one has arisen greater than John the Baptist. Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he is.
For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
I tell you the truth, there are some standing here who will not experience death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
He told them, "It was because of your little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; nothing will be impossible for you."
and said, "I tell you the truth, unless you turn around and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven!
And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice more over it than over the ninety-nine that did not go astray.
"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will have been bound in heaven, and whatever you release on earth will have been released in heaven.
Again, I tell you the truth, if two of you on earth agree about whatever you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it will be hard for a rich person to enter the kingdom of heaven!
Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth: In the age when all things are renewed, when the Son of Man sits on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
Jesus answered them, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only will you do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' it will happen.
Which of the two did his father's will?" They said, "The first." Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, tax collectors and prostitutes will go ahead of you into the kingdom of God!
I tell you the truth, this generation will be held responsible for all these things!
And he said to them, "Do you see all these things? I tell you the truth, not one stone will be left on another. All will be torn down!"
I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
I tell you the truth, the master will put him in charge of all his possessions.
But he replied, 'I tell you the truth, I do not know you!'
And the king will answer them, 'I tell you the truth, just as you did it for one of the least of these brothers or sisters of mine, you did it for me.'
Then he will answer them, 'I tell you the truth, just as you did not do it for one of the least of these, you did not do it for me.'
I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is proclaimed in the whole world, what she has done will also be told in memory of her."
And while they were eating he said, "I tell you the truth, one of you will betray me."
Jesus said to him, "I tell you the truth, on this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times."
- Buy the Truth (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Changed The Truth (2 instances in 26 translations)
- Concerning The Truth Have Erred (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Exchanged the Truth (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Full of Grace and Truth (1 instance in 26 translations)
- God of Truth (5 instances in 18 translations)
- Grace and Truth (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Guide You into All Truth (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Know the Truth (17 instances in 38 translations)
- Knowledge of the Truth (9 instances in 37 translations)
- Loins Girt About With Truth (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Mercy and Truth (17 instances in 14 translations)
- Obey The Truth (4 instances in 30 translations)
- Obeying the Truth (3 instances in 24 translations)
- Peace and Truth (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Rejoices in the Truth (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth (1 instance in 12 translations)
- Spirit and Truth (2 instances in 20 translations)
- Spirit of Truth (6 instances in 39 translations)
- Swerved From The Truth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Truly I Tell You (78 instances in 7 translations)
- Truth Came Through Jesus Christ (1 instance in 14 translations)
- Truth of the Gospel (4 instances in 26 translations)
- Truth Shall Make You Free (1 instance in 15 translations)
- Walk in the Truth (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Way of Truth (3 instances in 24 translations)
- Word of Truth (8 instances in 33 translations)
- Your Word is Truth (2 instances in 13 translations)
- Absolute Truth
- Against The Truth
- Channels Of Truth
- Christ Telling The Truth
- Do Not Tell
- Eternal Truth
- God Is Truthful
- God's Truth
- Knowing God's Truth
- Misunderstood Truth
- Performing The Truth
- Speaking Truth
- Telling Dreams
- Telling Of God
- Telling Of Happenings
- Telling Of Jesus
- Telling Of Movements
- Telling Of People's Situations
- Telling What People Did
- Telling What People Said
- The Truth Of The Gospel
- Those Against Truth