'King of Judah' in the Bible
Speak unto Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, king of Judah, and unto all the house of Judah and Benjamin and to the remnant of the people, saying,
If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah.
Solomon's son Rehoboam was forty-one years old when he became king of Judah. He ruled seventeen years in Jerusalem, the city Jehovah chose from all the territory of Israel as the place where he was to be worshiped. Rehoboam's mother was Naamah from Ammon.
In the twentieth year of Jeroboam the king of Israel, Asa became the king of Judah.
And Baasha king of Israel went up against Judah, and built Ramah, that he might not allow anyone to go out or come in to Asa king of Judah.
And Nadab the son of Jeroboam began to reign over Israel in the second year of Asa king of Judah; and he reigned over Israel two years.
And Baasha slew him, in the third year of Asa king of Judah, - and reigned in his stead.
In the third year of Asa king of Judah, Baasha son of Ahijah began his reign of twenty-four years over all Israel in Tirzah.
In the twentieth and sixth year, the year to Asa king of Judah, Elah, son of Baasha reigned over Israel in Tirzah, two years.
And Zimri went in and made an attack on him and put him to death, in the twenty-seventh year that Asa was king of Judah, and made himself king in his place.
In the twenty-seventh year of Asa king of Judah, Zimri reigned seven days in Tirzah. Now the people were encamped against Gibbethon, which belonged to the Philistines.
In the thirty-first year of Asa king of Judah, Omri became king over Israel [for] twelve years. He reigned in Tirzah six years,
And in the thirty-eighth year of Asa king of Judah, Ahab the son of Omri began to reign over Israel. And Ahab the son of Omri reigned over Israel in Samaria twenty-two years.
And it came to pass in the third year, that Jehoshaphat, the king of Judah, came down to the king of Israel.
Now the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat the king of Judah were sitting each on his throne, arrayed in their robes, in an open place at the entrance of the gate of Samaria. And all the prophets were prophesying before them.
So the king of Israel and Jehoshaphat the king of Judah went up to Ramoth-gilead.
Jehoshaphat son of Asa became king of Judah in the fourth year of the reign of King Ahab of Israel.
The land of Edom had no king. A deputy appointed by the king of Judah ruled it.
Ahaziah the son of Ahab began to reign over Israel in Samaria the seventeenth year of Jehoshaphat king of Judah; and he reigned two years over Israel.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Behold Your King (2 instances in 19 translations)
- Chronicles of the Kings of Judah (15 instances in 15 translations)
- God is the King (2 instances in 13 translations)
- God Save The King (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Great King (24 instances in 39 translations)
- House of Judah (44 instances in 36 translations)
- If It Pleases the King (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Israel Had No King (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Judah and Jerusalem (49 instances in 22 translations)
- King of Glory (4 instances in 20 translations)
- King of Israel (182 instances in 39 translations)
- King of Kings (8 instances in 40 translations)
- King of the Jews (20 instances in 39 translations)
- King Over Israel (52 instances in 22 translations)
- King Over Judah (16 instances in 21 translations)
- Lion of the Tribe of Judah (1 instance in 17 translations)
- Long Live the King (7 instances in 17 translations)
- Lord is King (11 instances in 13 translations)
- My Lord the King (58 instances in 21 translations)
- No King in Israel (4 instances in 20 translations)
- Reign Over Judah (25 instances in 18 translations)
- There Was No King in Israel (4 instances in 17 translations)
- A Kingdom Of Priests
- Anointing Kings
- Artaxerxes The King
- Attitudes Towards Kings
- Children And The Kingdom
- Christ Is King Of Israel
- Enemies, of Israel and Judah
- Entering The Kingdom
- Exile Of Judah To Babylon
- Few In The Kingdom
- Foreign Kings
- Fullness Of The Kingdom
- Good Kings
- Good Kings Examples Of
- Imitating Good Kings
- Imitating Wicked Kings
- Jerusalem In Millennial Kingdom
- Jesus As King Of Kings
- Jesus Christ, King
- Killing Kings
- Kingdom Of God
- Kingdom Of God, Characteristics Of
- Kingdom Of God, Coming Of
- Kingdom Of God, Entry Into
- Kingdom Of Heaven
- Kings And Pride
- Kings And Wisdom
- Kings Exiled
- Kings Of All Israel Or Judah
- Kings of judah
- Kings Of The Northern Kingdom
- Kings Summoning
- Kings Warned About
- Kings, Duties Of
- Kings, How They Should Act
- Kingship, Divine
- Kingship, Human
- Knowing About God's Kingdom
- Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Making Kings
- Messianic Titles, King Of The Jews
- Millennial Kingdom
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Crushes Wickedness
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Restores Israel
- Millennial Kingdom, Christ Supreme On The Earth
- Millennial Kingdom, Earth Filled With Knowledge Of God
- Millennial Kingdom, Universal Peace And Blessing
- Mothers Of Kings
- Nature Of Kings
- No King
- Northern Kingdom Of Israel
- Outside The Kingdom
- Parables Of The Kingdom
- Parables Of The Kingdom Of Heaven
- People Of Judah
- People Of The Kingdom
- Satan, Kingdom Of
- Serving Kings
- Shepherds, As Kings And Leaders
- Shutting The Kingdom
- The King's Orders
- The Kingdom Of Others
- The Kingdom Of Solomon
- Wine In Millennial Kingdom
- Two Years
- 6 more topics on Judah