'Lawless One' in the Bible
Thou hast rebuked the nations, Thou hast destroyed the lawless one, Their name, hast thou wiped out, to times age-abiding and beyond.
To be known is Yahweh, by the sentence he hath executed, By the doing of his own hands, is he about to strike down the lawless one. Refunding music. Selah.
In the pride of the lawless one, he hotly pursueth the poor, let them be caught in the plots which they have devised!
For the lawless one hath boasted over the longing of his soul, and, the robber, hath blasphemed Yahweh.
The lawless one, in the loftiness of his countenance, will not enquire, God is not in any of his plots:
Wherefore hath the lawless one blasphemed God? He hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it !
Shatter thou the arm of the lawless one, And, as for the wrongful, wilt thou not enquire for his lawlessness - wilt thou not find it ?
Yahweh, putteth, the righteous, to the test, - But the lawless one and the lover of violence, his soul doth hate.
From the face of lawless ones who have treated me with violence, the foes of my soul, who come round against me:
Rise, Yahweh! Confront his face, Bring him down, Deliver my soul from the lawless one who is thy sword:
Many pains, hath the lawless one, - But, he that trusteth in Yahweh, Lovingkindness, shall compass him about.
Misfortune shall be the death of the lawless one, And, the haters of the righteous man, shall be held guilty.
Declareth the transgression of the lawless one, within my heart, There is, no dread of God, before his eyes;
Yet a little, therefore, and the lawless one shall not be, Yea thou shalt look about, over his place - and he shall have vanished!
Plotting is the lawless one, against the just, and gnashing upon him with his teeth.
But, to the lawless one, God saith, What hast, thou, to do, to recount my statutes? Or that thou hast taken up my covenant upon thy mouth?
Because of the noise of the enemy, By reason of the oppression of the lawless one, For they would let trouble drop upon me, And, in anger, would they entrap me.
The righteous man will rejoice when he hath seen an avenging, His feet, will he bathe in the blood of the lawless one: -
Oh my God, deliver me, From the hand of the lawless one, From the clutch of the perverse and ruthless one;
For, a cup, is in the hand of Yahweh, Whose wine is foaming, It is full of spiced wine, Which he hath caused to flow from one to another, - Surely, the dregs thereof, they shall drain out - they shall drink, Even all the lawless ones of the earth.
That thou mayest give him rest from the days of misfortune, Until there be digged - for the lawless one - a pit.
Morning by morning, will I uproot, All the lawless ones of the land, That I may cut off, out of the city of Yahweh - All the workers of iniquity.
Then was kindled a fire in their assembly, - a flame, consumed the lawless ones.
For, the mouth of the lawless one and the mouth of the deceiver, against me, are open, They have spoken to me with false tongue;
The lawless one, shall see, and be indignant, his teeth, will he gnash and melt away, The craving of the lawless, shall vanish.
Wilt thou not, O GOD, slay the lawless one? Therefore, ye men of bloodshed, depart from me!
Keep me, O Yahweh, from the hands of the lawless one, From the man of violence, wilt thou preserve me, - who have devised, to thrust at my steps:
- As One Having Authority (3 instances in 16 translations)
- As One Man (31 instances in 26 translations)
- Baptized into One Body (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Be Kind to One Another (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Chosen One (87 instances in 29 translations)
- Day and Hour No One Knows (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Deliver Such a One to Satan (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Drink into One Spirit (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Evil One (85 instances in 36 translations)
- Fellowship with One Another (4 instances in 19 translations)
- Flaming Arrows Of The Evil One (1 instance in 7 translations)
- From One Man (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Holy One of God (3 instances in 34 translations)
- Holy One of Israel (32 instances in 22 translations)
- I and My Father are One (1 instance in 11 translations)
- Lack One Thing (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Love One Another (22 instances in 38 translations)
- Members of One Another (2 instances in 10 translations)
- Mighty One (156 instances in 29 translations)
- No One Can Serve Two Masters (2 instances in 18 translations)
- No One Comes to the Father (1 instance in 19 translations)
- No One Has Seen God (2 instances in 13 translations)
- No One Like You (8 instances in 9 translations)
- No One Who Seeks God (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Not One Stone (5 instances in 13 translations)
- One Father (10 instances in 38 translations)
- One Flesh (8 instances in 35 translations)
- One of the Least of These (4 instances in 25 translations)
- One of These Little Ones (7 instances in 36 translations)
- One of You Will Betray Me (4 instances in 23 translations)
- One Sinner Who Repents (2 instances in 12 translations)
- One Stone Upon Another (5 instances in 22 translations)
- One Thing is Needed (1 instance in 5 translations)
- One Thing You Lack (1 instance in 8 translations)
- One Who Feared God (2 instances in 7 translations)
- One Who Sent Me (25 instances in 12 translations)
- Overcome the Wicked One (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Owe No One Anything (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Pray for One Another (1 instance in 24 translations)
- Render to Each One (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Righteous One (66 instances in 27 translations)
- That They All May Be One (1 instance in 16 translations)
- That They May Be One (5 instances in 38 translations)
- Twain Shall Be One Flesh (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Two Shall Become One Flesh (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Voice of One Crying in the Wilderness (5 instances in 22 translations)
- Whoso Shall Receive One Such Little Child (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Wicked Flee When No One Pursues (1 instance in 2 translations)
- With One Accord (21 instances in 31 translations)
- Acceptance, Of One Another
- Acting For Oneself
- Agreeing With One Another
- Anointing Oneself
- Approval To Kill Oneself
- Beating Oneself
- Born In One's House
- Chosen Ones
- Clothing Oneself
- Commending Oneself
- Death Of A Loved One
- Deceiving Oneself
- Destroying Oneself
- Doing One's Work
- During One Night
- Far From One
- Father And Son In One Another
- Fighting One Another
- First Ones
- Forgive One Another
- Forgiving Ones Enemies
- Fractions, One Fifth
- Fractions, One Fourth
- Fractions, One Half
- Fractions, One Sixth
- Fractions, One Tenth
- Fractions, One Third
- Gathered To One's People
- Given Into One's Hands
- Giving, Of Oneself
- God Is One
- Harming Oneself
- Humbling Oneself
- In One Another
- Keeping Oneself Alive
- Killing One Another
- Last Ones
- Losing One's Life
- Love, For One Another
- Loving Oneself
- Mighty One
- More Than One Month
- No One Available
- No One Can Save
- No One Is Like God
- No One To Be Found
- Not Given Into One's Hands
- Not The One
- One Church
- One Day
- One Flesh
- One God
- One Hour
- One Hundred
- One Hundred Thousand And More
- One Material Thing
- One Month
- One Third
- One Year
- One's Deeds
- Oneness With The Father
- Only One Person
- Purifying Oneself
- Sanctified Ones
- Saving Oneself
- Serving One's Own Gods
- The Anointed One
- The One Who Sent Christ
- To Be Given Into One's Hands
- Trapping Oneself
- Turning One's Back
- Under One's Breath
- Who Is The One?
- Witness Against Oneself
- Pride, Results Of
- The Fate Of The Wicked
- Psalm Interjections
- Sin Produces Death
- 56 more topics on One