'Lay Aside' in the Bible
but as we lay aside the veil, the divine light gradually informs the mind, according as we attend to that spiritual sense, which points out the Lord.
but we lay aside the hidden things of disgrace, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but in the manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every conscience of men, before God.
Yes, we who are in this tent certainly do sigh under our burdens, for we do not wish to lay aside that with which we are now clothed, but to put on more, so that our mortality may be absorbed in Life.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Hath Not Where To Lay His Head (2 instances in 8 translations)
- I Lay Down My Life (2 instances in 28 translations)
- Lay Down My Life (3 instances in 32 translations)
- Lay Hold on Eternal Life (2 instances in 11 translations)
- Lay in Zion a Stone (3 instances in 13 translations)
- Lay Up for Yourselves (4 instances in 18 translations)
- Laying Aside All Malice (1 instance in 7 translations)
- No Place To Lay His Head (2 instances in 6 translations)
- Nowhere to Lay His Head (2 instances in 14 translations)
- Put Aside (16 instances in 16 translations)
- Turn Aside (185 instances in 27 translations)
- Turn Aside to the Right Hand or to the Left (5 instances in 11 translations)