'Not At All' in the Bible
Not at all. Let God prove true, though every man be false! As the Scripture says, "That you may prove yourself upright in words you speak, and win your case when you go into court."
Not at all! For how will God judge the world?
What, then? are we better? not at all! for we did before charge both Jews and Greeks with being all under sin,
Where then is the [basis for] boasting [i.e., over being right with God]? There is not any. Is it by [obedience to] a law? Is it by doing certain deeds? Not at all, but by a law of faith.
Do we then through faith make null and void the law? Not at all; instead, we confirm it.
blessed the man to whom the Lord shall not at all reckon sin.
But God's free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass [His grace is out of all proportion to the fall of man]. For if many died through one man's falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God's grace and the free gift [that comes] through the undeserved favor of the one Man Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many.
Not at all! Since we have ended our relation to sin, how can we live in it any longer?
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Amazed At His Teaching (5 instances in 8 translations)
- Astonished at His Teaching (5 instances in 19 translations)
- At Ease in Zion (1 instance in 17 translations)
- At His Coming (16 instances in 35 translations)
- At His Presence (8 instances in 19 translations)
- At His Right Hand (20 instances in 32 translations)
- At the Coming (34 instances in 36 translations)
- At the End of the Age (6 instances in 19 translations)
- At the Feet of Gamaliel (1 instance in 31 translations)
- At the Last Day (8 instances in 32 translations)
- At the Right Hand (24 instances in 37 translations)
- At the Right Hand of God (14 instances in 35 translations)
- Bought at a Price (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Died at a Good Old Age (3 instances in 6 translations)
- Drink at My Table (1 instance in 35 translations)
- Falling At His Feet (5 instances in 6 translations)
- Fell at His Feet (17 instances in 38 translations)
- Fell Down at His Feet (10 instances in 29 translations)
- Friend Loves at All Times (1 instance in 13 translations)
- Grinding at the Mill (2 instances in 28 translations)
- Live At Peace With Everyone (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Lord is at Your Right Hand (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Seated At The Right Hand (9 instances in 24 translations)
- Set at Liberty (10 instances in 26 translations)
- Sit at My Right Hand (8 instances in 26 translations)
- Sitting at the Right Hand (5 instances in 17 translations)
- Standing at the Right Hand of God (2 instances in 18 translations)