'Offered Sacrifices' in the Bible
Solomon demonstrated his loyalty to the Lord by following the practices of his father David, except that he offered sacrifices and burned incense on the high places.
And the king, and all Israel with him, offered sacrifices before Jehovah.
And Solomon offered sacrifices of peace, which he offered unto the LORD, which were twenty-two thousand oxen and one hundred and twenty thousand sheep. So the king and all the sons of Israel dedicated the house of the LORD.
and, thus, did he for all his foreign wives, - who burned incense and offered sacrifices unto their gods.
And Jeroboam appointed a feast on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, like the feast kept in Judah, and he offered sacrifices upon the altar. So he did in Bethel, sacrificing to the calves he had made. And he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places he had made.
He offered sacrifices on the altar he had set up in Bethel on the fifteenth day of the eighth month, the month he had decided on his own. He made a festival for the Israelites, offered sacrifices on the altar, and burned incense.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Gifts and Sacrifices (3 instances in 38 translations)
- Offer Sacrifices (62 instances in 30 translations)
- Offer Up Spiritual Sacrifices (1 instance in 19 translations)
- Offered Up Isaac (2 instances in 29 translations)
- Animal Sacrifices, As A Type Of Christ
- Animal Sacrifices, Burnt
- Animal Sacrifices, Heave Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Meal Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Peace Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Sin Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Trespass Offering
- Animal Sacrifices, Wave Offering
- Ashes Of Sacrifices
- Atoning By Sacrifices
- Blood Of Sacrifices
- Burning Sacrifices
- Divine Assistance, Offered
- Fat Of The Sacrifices
- Food Offered To Idols
- Giving Sacrifices
- Human Sacrifices
- Incense Offered Amiss
- Killing Sacrifices
- Laying Hands On Sacrifices
- Millenial Sacrifices
- Offering Sacrifices
- Oil On Sacrifices
- Perfect Sacrifices