'Praise the Lord' in the Bible
And he appointed certain of the Levites to minister before the ark of the LORD, and to record, and to thank and praise the LORD God of Israel:
May the Lord, the God of Israel, be praised from everlasting to everlasting." Then all the people said, "Amen" and "Praise the Lord."
And, said David, 4,000 shall be gatekeepers and 4,000 are to praise the Lord with the instruments which I made for praise.
And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;
Of Jeduthun: the sons of Jeduthun; Gedaliah, and Zeri, and Jeshaiah, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the hands of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied with a harp, to give thanks and to praise the LORD.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Praise and Thanksgiving (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Praise Be To The God (5 instances in 1 translation)
- Praise Be To The Lord (21 instances in 3 translations)
- Praise God (31 instances in 36 translations)
- Attitudes Of Praise
- Eternal Praise
- I Will Praise You With Music
- I Will Sing Praises
- Praise God For His Benefits
- Praise The Lord With Music!
- Praise The Lord!
- Praise To God Is Fitting
- Praise, Examples Of
- Praise, Manner And Methods Of
- Praise, Nature Of
- Praise, Reasons For
- Praise, Should Be Offered By