'Shekels of Silver' in the Bible
And I said to them, If it seems good to you, give me my payment; and if not, do not give it. So they gave me my payment by weight, thirty shekels of silver.
And the Lord said to me, Put it into the store-house, the price at which I was valued by them. And I took the thirty shekels of silver and put them into the store-house in the house of the Lord.
So I took the 30 shekels of silver and threw them into the treasury of the Temple of the LORD. Then I broke my second staff the one I had named "Union" - breaking the union between the house of Judah and the house of Israel.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Idols of Silver (4 instances in 17 translations)
- Pictures Of Silver (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Pieces Of Silver (41 instances in 33 translations)
- Refined Us as Silver (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Settings of Silver (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Silver and Gold (76 instances in 34 translations)