'Statute Forever' in the Bible
It shall be a statute forever for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that you eat neither fat nor blood.
All the males among the children of Aaron shall eat of it. It shall be a statute forever in your generations concerning the offerings of the LORD made by fire: every one that touches them shall be holy.
And the priest among Aaron's sons who is consecrated and anointed in his stead shall offer it; by a statute forever it shall be entirely burned to the Lord.
For the wave breast and the heave shoulder have I taken of the children of Israel from off the sacrifices of their peace offerings, and have given them unto Aaron the priest and unto his sons by a statute forever from among the children of Israel.
Which the LORD commanded to be given them of the children of Israel, in the day that he anointed them, by a statute forever throughout their generations.
Do not drink wine or strong drink, you or your sons, when you go into the Tent of Meeting, lest you die; it shall be a statute forever in all your generations.
The heave shoulder and the wave breast shall they bring with the offerings made by fire of the fat, to wave it for a wave offering before the LORD; and it shall be yours, and your sons' with you, by a statute forever; as the LORD has commanded.
And this shall be a statute forever unto you: that in the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you shall humble yourselves, and do no work at all, whether it be one of your own country, or a stranger that sojourns among you:
It is a sabbath of [solemn] rest to you, and you shall afflict yourselves [by fasting with penitence and humiliation]; it is a statute forever.
And they shall no more sacrifice their sacrifices unto the he-goats, after which they play the harlot. This shall be a statute forever unto them throughout their generations.
And you shall eat neither bread nor parched grain nor green ears, until this same day when you have brought the offering of your God; it is a statute forever throughout your generations in all your houses.
You shall make proclamation the same day, summoning a holy assembly; you shall do no servile work that day. It shall be a statute forever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
You shall do no kind of work [on that day]. It is a statute forever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
You shall keep it as a feast to the Lord for seven days in the year, a statute forever throughout your generations; you shall keep it in the seventh month.
Outside the veil of the Testimony [between the Holy and the Most Holy Places] in the Tent of Meeting, Aaron shall keep it in order from evening to morning before the Lord continually; it shall be a statute forever throughout your generations.
- Abides Forever (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Angry Forever (7 instances in 13 translations)
- Earth Remains Forever (1 instance in 8 translations)
- Establish His Throne Forever (1 instance in 10 translations)
- Forever Throughout Your Generations (10 instances in 6 translations)
- Live Forever (25 instances in 23 translations)
- Lives Forever and Ever (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Love Endures Forever (14 instances in 1 translation)
- Ordinance Forever (11 instances in 8 translations)
- Perpetual Statute (31 instances in 14 translations)
- Priest Forever (9 instances in 24 translations)
- Statute and an Ordinance (4 instances in 14 translations)
- Word of Our God Stands Forever (1 instance in 3 translations)