'Thick Cloud' in the Bible
Wilt thou say then, What doth GOD know? Out through a thick cloud, can he judge?
Thick clouds are a covering to him, that he seeth not; and he walketh in the circuit of heaven.
He bindeth up the waters in his thick clouds; and the cloud is not rent under them.
He hath turned against me terrors, It pursueth as the wind mine abundance, And as a thick cloud, Hath my safety passed away.
There is no dark place, and no thick cloud, in which the workers of evil may take cover.
Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright cloud:
Canst thou get to know concerning the poisings of the thick cloud, the wonders of one who is perfect in knowledge?
When I made the cloud its robe, and put thick clouds as bands round it,
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Bow In The Cloud (3 instances in 18 translations)
- Cloud Filled the House of the Lord (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Cloud of the Lord (2 instances in 12 translations)
- Cloud of Witnesses (1 instance in 32 translations)
- Coming in a Cloud (1 instance in 33 translations)