'Whoever Believes' in the Bible
that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten ( unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.
Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God's unique Son.
Whoever believes in the Son possesses eternal life, but whoever disobeys the Son will not experience life, but will remain under the anger of God.
Jesus told them, "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never become hungry, and whoever believes in me will never become thirsty.
I tell you, whoever believes already possesses eternal life.
Jesus said to her, I am [Myself] the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live;
Jesus cried out and said, "Whoever believes in me, believes not in me, but in him who sent me.
I have come as a Light into the world, so that whoever believes in Me [whoever cleaves to and trusts in and relies on Me] may not continue to live in darkness.
- Believes and is Baptized (1 instance in 16 translations)
- Everyone Who Believes (9 instances in 14 translations)
- He Who Believes (18 instances in 17 translations)
- Who Believes in Him (11 instances in 20 translations)
- Who Believes in the Son (2 instances in 15 translations)
- Who Believes on Him (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Whoever Believes in Him (6 instances in 10 translations)
- Whoever Believes In The Son (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Whoever Desires to Be First (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Whoever Desires to Save (3 instances in 5 translations)
- Whoever Hates His Brother (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Whoever Loses His Life (5 instances in 15 translations)
- Whoever Loses His Life for My Sake (4 instances in 11 translations)
- Whoever Wants To Be First (2 instances in 5 translations)
- Whoever Wants To Save (3 instances in 10 translations)
- Whoever Wishes To Be First (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Accepting Christ
- Last Things
- Origins Of Spiritual Life
- The I Am's Of Christ
- Saving Faith
- Our Resurrection
- The Effects Of Faith
- Truly Truly
- Life Through Faith
- Saved By Faith
- Only Son Of God
- Eternal life
- Eternal life, gift of
- God's Love In Christ
- Spiritual Death
- Healing Cancer
- Faith, Necessity Of
- Unbelief, Nature And Effects Of
- Unbelief, Results Of Being Guilty
- Believing In Christ