to whom God is might. (1.) A chief of Manasseh, on the east of Jordan (1Ch 5:24).
(2.) A Gadite who joined David in the hold at Ziklag (1Ch 12:11).
(3.) One of the overseers of the offerings in the reign of Hezekiah (2Ch 31:13).
1. 1Ch 5:24.
2. 1Ch 6:34. (See ELIAB 6, (See ELIHU 2, probably the same).
6. 1Ch 11:47.
1. A Korahite (1Ch 6:34), prob. = Eliab of v. 27 and Elihu of 1Sa 1:1. 2. 3. 4. Mighty men in the service of David (1Ch 11:46-47; 12:11). 5. A chief of eastern Manasseh (1Ch 5:24). 6. 7. Two Benjamite chiefs (1Ch 8:20,22), 8. a Levite mentioned in connexion with the removal of the ark from the house of Obed-edom (1Ch 15:9,11). 9. A Levite in time of Hezekiah (2Ch 31:13).
1. One of the head men in the half tribe of Manasseh, on the east of the Jordan. 1Ch 5:24.
3. Son of Shimhi, a Benjamite. 1Ch 8:20.
4. Son of Shashak, a Benjamite. 1Ch 8:22.
5. The Mahavite, one of David's mighty men. 1Ch 11:46.
6. Another of David's mighty men. 1Ch 11:47.
7. A Gadite who joined David at Ziklag, 1Ch 12:11; perhaps the same as No. 6.
9. Levite in the time of Hezekiah, 'overseer' of the offerings. 2Ch 31:13.
(to whom God is strength).
1. One of the heads of the tribe of Manasseh on the east of Jordan.
2. A forefather of Samuel the prophet.
3. A chief man in the tribe of Benjamin.
4. Also a Benjamite chief.
5. One of the heroes of David's guard.
6. Another of the same guard.
7. One of the Gadite heroes who came across Jordan to David when he was in the wilderness of Judah hiding from Saul.
8. A Kohathite Levite at the time of transportation of the ark from the house of Obed-edom to Jerusalem.
9. A Levite in the time of Hezekiah; one of the overseers of the offerings made in the temple.