4 occurrences in 4 dictionaries
1. Nu 3:30; his descendants took a lead in religion under David and Hezekiah (1Ch 15:8; 2Ch 29:13).
2. Prince of Zebulun, appointed by Moses to take part in apportioning Canaan (Nu 34:25).
1. Son of Uzziel, and a 'chief' of the Kohathites. Nu 3:30; 1Ch 15:8. He is called ELZAPHAN in Ex 6:22; Le 10:4. With Mishael he had the painful duty of removing the dead bodies of Nadab and Abihu.
2. Son of Parnach and a prince of the tribe of Zebulun. Nu 34:25.
3. Father of certain Levites that assisted Hezekiah in cleansing the temple. 2Ch 29:13. Perhaps the same as No. 1.
(whom God protects).
1. A Levite, son of Uzziel, chief of the house of the Kohathites at the time of the census in the wilderness of Sinai.
2. Prince of the tribe of Zebulun.