(2.) A Levitical porter at the east gate of the temple (2Ch 31:14).
(3.) In 1Ch 26:19 the word should be "Korahites," as in the Revised Version.
2. 'The sons of Kore,' better translated the sons of 'the Korahites.' 1Ch 26:19.
3. Son of Imnah, a Levite: set over the freewill offerings in Hezekiah's reign. 2Ch 31:14,
1. A Korahite, ancestor of Shallum and Meshelemiah, chief porters in the reign of David.
2. Son of Imnah, a Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. He had charge of the offerings.
3. In the Authorized Version of
the sons of Kore (following the Vulgate Core) should properly be "the sons of the Korhite."