whom Jehovah hides, or has made grow up. (1.) A Levite appointed to blow the trumpet before the ark of God (1Ch 15:24).
(2.) Another Levite (Ne 9:4-5).
(3.) A priest (Ne 10:12).
(4.) A Levite (Ne 10:4).
1. Priest who aided in bringing up the ark to Jerusalem. 1Ch 15:24.
4. Levite who sealed the covenant. Ne 10:12.
(increased by Jehovah).
1. A Levite in the time of Ezra.
He sealed the covenant with Nehemiah.
2. A priest or priestly family who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah.
Called SHECHANIAH in
See Shechaniah (2)
3. Another Levite who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah.
4. One of the priests appointed by David to blow with the trumpets before the ark of God.