5 occurrences in 5 dictionaries
afficted. (1.) A Levite whom David appointed to take part in bringing the ark up to Jerusalem from the house of Obed-edom by playing the psaltery on that occasion (1Ch 15:18,20).
(2.) A Levite who returned with Zerubbabel from the Captivity (Ne 12:9).
1. A Levite doorkeeper; played the psaltery on (See ALAMOTH in the Zion tabernacle erected by David (1Ch 15:18,20).
2. A Levite who returned with Zerubbabel (Ne 12:9).
1. Levite musician and door-keeper when David brought up the ark. 1Ch 15:18,20.
2. Levite who returned from exile. Ne 12:9.
1. One of the Levite doorkeepers in the time of David.
2. A second Levite (unless the family of the foregoing be intended) concerned in the sacred office after the return from Babylon.