Search: 9 results
If the thief be encountered breaking in, and be smitten so that he die, there shall be no blood-guiltiness for him.
If the sun be risen on him, there shall be blood-guiltiness for him; he should have made full restitution: if he had nothing, he would have been sold for his theft.
and the avenger of blood find him outside the limits of his city of refuge, and the avenger of blood kill the manslayer, there shall be no blood-guiltiness upon him;
When thou buildest a new house, then shalt thou make a parapet to thy roof, so shalt thou not treasure up blood-guiltiness against thy house, for he that is in danger of falling might fall therefrom.
Now therefore, my lord, as Yahweh lives, and as your soul lives, since Yahweh has withheld you from blood guiltiness, and from avenging yourself with your own hand, now therefore let your enemies, and those who seek evil to my lord, be as Nabal.
Blessed is your discretion, and blessed are you, that have kept me this day from blood guiltiness, and from avenging myself with my own hand.
Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
When My Lord shall have bathed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, And the blood-guiltiness of Jerusalem, he shall wash away out of her midst, - By the spirit of judgment, and By the spirit of thorough cleansing,
- Blood (450 instances in 13 translations)
- Blood's (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Blood-field (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Blood-filled (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Blood-guiltiness (16 instances in 6 translations)
- Blood-shedding (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Blood-stained (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Blood-thirsty (6 instances in 9 translations)
- Blood-vengeance (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bloodguilt (18 instances in 5 translations)
- Bloodguilty (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Bloodied (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bloodless (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Bloodline (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Bloodred (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bloods (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bloodshed (58 instances in 8 translations)
- Bloodshot (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bloodstains (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Bloodsucking (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Bloody (28 instances in 11 translations)
- Covenant-blood (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Guiltiness (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Lifeblood (9 instances in 8 translations)
- Avenger of blood
- Blood Of Christ, Basis Of
- Blood Of Sacrifices
- Blood Of The Covenant
- Blood On The Door
- Blood, as basis of life
- Blood, as symbol of guilt
- Blood, Figurative Use
- Blood, Miracles Connected With
- Blood, of Jesus Christ
- Covered With Blood
- Creatures Drinking Blood
- Field Of Blood
- Human Blood Shed
- Innocent Blood
- People Consuming Blood