Search: "Shew bread" 20 results
And thou shalt set upon the table show-bread before me always.
the table with its poles and all its vessels, and the show bread;
the table, all its vessels, the show bread,
"On the table of show bread they shall spread a blue cloth, and put on it the dishes, the spoons, the bowls, and the cups with which to pour out; and the continual bread shall be on it.
So the priest gave him holy [bread]; for there was no bread there but the show bread, that was taken from before Yahweh, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.
Solomon made all the vessels that were in the house of Yahweh: the golden altar, and the table whereupon the show bread was, of gold;
Some of their brothers, of the sons of the Kohathites, were over the show bread, to prepare it every Sabbath.
for the show bread also, and for the fine flour for a meal offering, whether of unleavened wafers, or of that which is baked in the pan, or of that which is soaked, and for all kinds of measure and size;
and the gold by weight for the tables of show bread, for every table; and silver for the tables of silver;
Behold, I am about to build a house for the name of Yahweh my God, to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him incense of sweet spices, and for the continual show bread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the Sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the set feasts of Yahweh our God. This is [an ordinance] forever to Israel.
Solomon made all the vessels that were in the house of God, the golden altar also, and the tables with the show bread on them;
and they burn to Yahweh every morning and every evening burnt offerings and sweet incense: the show bread also [set they] in order on the pure table; and the lampstand of gold with its lamps, to burn every evening: for we keep the instruction of Yahweh our God; but you have forsaken him.
Then they went in to Hezekiah the king within [the palace], and said, "We have cleansed all the house of Yahweh, and the altar of burnt offering, with all its vessels, and the table of show bread, with all its vessels.
for the show bread, and for the continual meal offering, and for the continual burnt offering, for the Sabbaths, for the new moons, for the set feasts, and for the holy things, and for the sin offerings to make atonement for Israel, and for all the work of the house of our God.
how he entered into the house of God, and ate the show bread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for those who were with him, but only for the priests?
how he entered into the house of God, in the section of Abiathar the high priest, and ate the shew-bread, which it is not lawful unless for the priests to eat, and gave even to those that were with him?
how he entered into the house of God, and took and ate the show bread, and gave also to those who were with him, which is not lawful to eat except for the priests alone?"
For a tabernacle was prepared. In the first part were the lampstand, the table, and the show bread; which is called the Holy Place.
And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father's sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Barley-bread (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bread (456 instances in 13 translations)
- Bread-cake (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bread-cakes (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Bread-yeast (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Breads (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Breadth (99 instances in 11 translations)
- Breadths (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Foot-breadth (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Hair-breadth (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Hand-breadth (10 instances in 9 translations)
- Hand-breadths (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Shew (262 instances in 3 translations)
- Shew-bread (18 instances in 2 translations)
- Shew-loaves (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Shewed (140 instances in 3 translations)
- Shewedst (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Shewest (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Sheweth (36 instances in 3 translations)
- Shewing (24 instances in 3 translations)
- Shewn (46 instances in 2 translations)
- Shews (6 instances in 1 translation)