Parts of Speech
KJV Translation Count — 84x
The KJV translates Strongs H1 in the following manner: Jehoshaphat (84)
Outline of Biblical Usage
ehoshaphat = "Jehovah has judged"
n pr m
1. son of king Asa and himself king of Judah for 25 years; one of the best, most pious, and prosperous kings of Judah
2. son of Nimshi and father of king Jehu of the northern kingdom of Israel
3. son of Ahilud and chronicler under David and Solomon
4. son of Paruah and one of the 12 commissary officers under Solomon
5. a priest and trumpeter in the time of David
n pr loc
6. symbolical name of a valley near Jerusalem which is the place of ultimate judgment; maybe the deep ravine which separates Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives through which the Kidron flowed
Yhowshaphat, yeh-ho-shaw-fawt'; from 3068 and 8199; Jehovah-judged; Jehoshaphat, the name of six Israelites; also of a valley near Jerusalem: — Jehoshaphat. Compare 3146.
Concordance Results Using KJV
And Joab the son of Zeruiah was over the host; and H3092 the son of Ahilud was recorder;
And Adoram was over the tribute: and H3092 the son of Ahilud was recorder:
Elihoreph and Ahiah, the sons of Shisha, scribes; H3092 the son of Ahilud, the recorder.
H3092 the son of Paruah, in Issachar:
And Asa slept with his fathers, and was buried with his fathers in the city of David his father: and H3092 his son reigned in his stead.
And it came to pass in the third year, that H3092 the king of Judah came down to the king of Israel.
And he said unto H3092, Wilt thou go with me to battle to Ramothgilead? And H3092 said to the king of Israel, I am as thou art, my people as thy people, my horses as thy horses.
And H3092 said unto the king of Israel, Inquire, I pray thee, at the word of the LORD to day.
And H3092 said, Is there not here a prophet of the LORD besides, that we might inquire of him?
And the king of Israel said unto H3092, There is yet one man, Micaiah the son of Imlah, by whom we may inquire of the LORD: but I hate him; for he doth not prophesy good concerning me, but evil. And H3092 said, Let not the king say so.