Parts of Speech
n pr m
KJV Translation Count — 19x
The KJV translates Strongs H1 in the following manner: Joel (19)
Outline of Biblical Usage
oel = "Jehovah is God"
1. son of Pethuel and the 2nd of the 12 minor prophets with a book by his name; probably prophesied in the time of king Uzziah of Judah
2. eldest son of Samuel the prophet and father of Heman the singer
3. a Simeonite chief
4. a Reubenite
5. a chief of Gad
6. son of Izrahiah and a chief of Issachar
7. brother of Nathan of Zobah and one of David's mighty warriors
8. son of Pedaiah and a chief of the half tribe of Manasseh west of the Jordan in the time of David
9. a son of Nebo who returned with Ezra and had a foreign wife
10. a Benjamite, son of Zichri
11. a Levite
12. a Kohathite Levite in the reign of Hezekiah
13. a Gershonite Levite chief in the time of David
14. a Gershonite Levite, son of Jehiel and a descendant of Laadan; maybe same as 13
Yow'el, yo-ale'; from 3068 and 410; Jehovah (is his) God; Joel, the name of twelve Israelites: — Joel.
Concordance Results Using KJV
Now the name of his firstborn was H3100; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.
And H3100, and Jehu the son of Josibiah, the son of Seraiah, the son of Asiel,
The sons of H3100; Shemaiah his son, Gog his son, Shimei his son,
And Bela the son of Azaz, the son of Shema, the son of H3100, who dwelt in Aroer, even unto Nebo and Baalmeon:
H3100 the chief, and Shapham the next, and Jaanai, and Shaphat in Bashan.
And these are they that waited with their children. Of the sons of the Kohathites: Heman a singer, the son of H3100, the son of Shemuel,
The son of Elkanah, the son of H3100, the son of Azariah, the son of Zephaniah,
And the sons of Uzzi; Izrahiah: and the sons of Izrahiah; Michael, and Obadiah, and H3100, Ishiah, five: all of them chief men.
H3100 the brother of Nathan, Mibhar the son of Haggeri,
Of the sons of Gershom; H3100 the chief, and his brethren an hundred and thirty: