Tsidqiyah; tsid-kee-yaw' or Tsidqiyahuw
Parts of Speech
n pr m
KJV Translation Count — 63x
The KJV translates Strongs H1 in the following manner: Zedekiah (62), Zidkijah (1)
Outline of Biblical Usage
edekiah = "Jehovah is righteous"
1. the last king of Judah renamed from 'Mattaniah' by Nebuchadnezzar; son of Josiah by wife Hamutal; placed on the throne by Nebuchadnezzar when he carried his nephew Jehoiakim in captivity
2. false prophet at the court of king Ahab of the northern kingdom of Israel
3. son of Maaseiah, a false prophet in Babylon
4. son of Hananiah, one of the princes of Judah in the time of Jeremiah
5. a priest who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah
6. son of king Jehoiakim of Judah
Tsidqiyah, tsid-kee-yaw'; or Tsidqiyahuw, tsid-kee-yaw'-hoo; from 6664 and 3050; right of Jah; Tsidkijah, the name of six Israelites: — Zedekiah, Zidkijah.
Concordance Results Using KJV
And H6667 the son of Chenaanah made him horns of iron: and he said, Thus saith the LORD, With these shalt thou push the Syrians, until thou have consumed them.
But H6667 the son of Chenaanah went near, and smote Micaiah on the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of the LORD from me to speak unto thee?
And the king of Babylon made Mattaniah his father's brother king in his stead, and changed his name to H6667.
H6667 was twenty and one years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hamutal, the daughter of Jeremiah of Libnah.
For through the anger of the LORD it came to pass in Jerusalem and Judah, until he had cast them out from his presence, that H6667 rebelled against the king of Babylon.
And the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king H6667.
And they slew the sons of H6667 before his eyes, and put out the eyes of H6667, and bound him with fetters of brass, and carried him to Babylon.
And the sons of Josiah were, the firstborn Johanan, the second Jehoiakim, the third H6667, the fourth Shallum.
And the sons of Jehoiakim: Jeconiah his son, H6667 his son.
And H6667 the son of Chenaanah had made him horns of iron, and said, Thus saith the LORD, With these thou shalt push Syria until they be consumed.