'Boast' in the Bible
The look on their faces testifies to their guilt; like the people of Sodom they openly boast of their sin. Too bad for them! For they bring disaster on themselves.
Shall the axe boast itself against him that heweth therewith? or shall the saw magnify itself against him that shaketh it? as if the rod should shake itself against them that lift it up, or as if the staff should lift up itself, as if it were no wood.
Those who made Cush their hope and Egypt their boast will be dismayed and ashamed.
Those who try to hide their plans from the Lord are as good as dead, who do their work in secret and boast, "Who sees us? Who knows what we're doing?"
You will winnow them and a wind will carry them away, and a gale will scatter them. But you will rejoice in the Lord; you will boast in the Holy One of Israel.
In the LORD all the descendants of Israel will triumph and make their boast."
But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Boar (1 instance in 9 translations)
- Board (50 instances in 14 translations)
- Board-work (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Boarded (10 instances in 5 translations)
- Boarding (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Boards (52 instances in 13 translations)
- Boars (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Boasted (11 instances in 12 translations)
- Boaster (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Boasters (5 instances in 9 translations)
- Boastest (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Boasteth (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Boastful (22 instances in 11 translations)
- Boastfully (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Boasting (58 instances in 13 translations)
- Boastings (4 instances in 6 translations)
- Boasts (24 instances in 10 translations)
- Boat (55 instances in 14 translations)
- Boatmen (3 instances in 1 translation)
- Boats (13 instances in 13 translations)