'Bounds' in the Bible
And then He will send out the angels and will gather together His elect (those He has picked out for Himself) from the four winds, from the farthest bounds of the earth to the farthest bounds of heaven.
But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.
And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
But I ask, Have they not heard? Indeed they have; [for the Scripture says] Their voice [that of nature bearing God's message] has gone out to all the earth, and their words to the far bounds of the world.
- Abound (42 instances in 12 translations)
- Abounded (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Aboundeth (5 instances in 3 translations)
- Abounding (31 instances in 11 translations)
- Abounds (11 instances in 7 translations)
- Bound (202 instances in 13 translations)
- Boundaries (34 instances in 11 translations)
- Boundary (104 instances in 10 translations)
- Border (254 instances)
- Bound (202 instances)
- Boundary (104 instances)
- Bounds (17 instances)
- Confine (14 instances)
- Edge (175 instances)
- Jump (12 instances)
- Leap (23 instances)
- Leaping (12 instances)
- Limit (123 instances)