'Friends' in the Bible
Hiram king of Tyre sent his servants to Solomon when he heard that he had been anointed king in his father's place, for Hiram had always been friends with David.
And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Befriend (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Friend (162 instances in 14 translations)
- Friend's (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Friendless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Friendliness (1 instance in 1 translation)