'Friends' in the Bible
Your rulers are rebels, friends of thieves. They all love graft and chase after bribes. They do not defend the rights of the fatherless, and the widow's case never comes before them."
For you, O Lord, have given up your people, the family of Jacob, because they are full of the evil ways of the east, and make use of secret arts like the Philistines, and are friends with the children of strange countries.
Be friends, O nations, and be broken, And give ear, all ye far off ones of earth, Gird yourselves, and be broken, Gird yourselves, and be broken.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Befriend (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Friend (162 instances in 14 translations)
- Friend's (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Friendless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Friendliness (1 instance in 1 translation)