'Friends' in the Bible
Now Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus. [They were His dear friends, and He held them in loving esteem.]
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Befriend (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Friend (162 instances in 14 translations)
- Friend's (8 instances in 4 translations)
- Friendless (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Friendliness (1 instance in 1 translation)