'Humans' in the Bible
The Egyptians are mere humans, not God; their horses are made of flesh, not spirit. The Lord will strike with his hand; the one who helps will stumble and the one being helped will fall. Together they will perish.
Look, all its worshipers will be put to shame, and the craftsmen are humans. They all will assemble and stand; they all will be startled and put to shame.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Human (514 instances in 11 translations)
- Human-made (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Humane (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Humanity (58 instances in 6 translations)
- Humanity's (1 instance in 1 translation)