'Lords' in the Bible
Reprehend the company of spearmen, the multitude of the strong, with the lords of the peoples, trampling them underfoot with their pieces of silver; Destroy thou the peoples that delight in war.
O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Lord (7287 instances in 14 translations)
- Lord (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lord's (1622 instances in 13 translations)
- Lord's-day (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Lording (1 instance in 7 translations)